WHY CHOOSE COTTAM DIECASTING LTD.?
- The company produces high pressure die castings using the hot chamber process for zinc alloys and cold chamber process for aluminum alloys.
- Castings are machined using CNC machining centers to achieve tolerances required
- Vibratory finishing, tumbling, shot blasting and polishing are carried out in-house
- Qualified outside sources are used for plated, chromated, Ecoated or powder coated surface finishes
- We have provided a number of videos for the various processes.
Applications & Technologies: 0-500 Ton Press, Die-Cast Mold Base, Multi Cavity Molds, Over 500 Ton Press, Prototype Molds / Tooling, Repair/Rebuild
Industries: Aerospace/Defense, Automotive / Recreational Vehicle, Consumer Products, Electronics/Electrical Molds, Home & Garden, Medical/Optical /Pharmacutical, Toys/Sporting Goods
Services: Chrome/High Polish, Exterior/Interior Parts, ISO 9001