CAMM is Canada's leading national association representing Moldmakers, Service Providers, and Suppliers to the Global Industry.
Board of Directors
CAMM's 18-member Board of Directors provides a continuous focus on the interests of our members and the overall industry.
CAMM advocates on behalf of our members for fair trade and business policies providing leadership on the evolving industry landscape.
About Automate Canada
APMA is Canada’s National Association representing 90% of parts production with over $25 billion in sales and 85,000 skilled people.
APMA’s 18-member Board of Directors provides a continuous focus on the interests our members and the overall industry.
APMA advocates on behalf of our members for fair trade and business policies providing leadership on the evolving industry landscape.
CAMM has partnered with GroupHEALTH Benefit Solutions to offer its members access to the APMA Group Benefits Plan.
In an effort to serve our industry better, CAMM and APMA are seeking (and rewarding) your assistance in obtaining new members!
The CAMM/APMA Membership is a valuable commodity that provides unparalleled value for your company's investment dollar.
The CAMM Members Directory is a one-stop resource to find services provided Moldmakers, Service Providers, and Suppliers..
Automotive HR Network
The CAMM/APMA HR Network continues to evolve as the industry standard for employers focused on the global auto industry.
The APMA Market Intelligence Program (AMIP) is aimed at improving the competitiveness of Canadian automotive suppliers…
The CAMM newsletter features relevant weekly news and issues affecting the Canadian mold making industry and its industry suppliers.
Directory is the source for information on key automotive intelligence, industry events, and insights into world class standards.
APMA offers a number of different mediums through which companies can advertise or otherwise promote themselves.
Instant Search Results
Canada has an established global reputation as a hub for innovation in manufacturing automation.
Automate Canada leads & advocates for the Canadian automation industry, assisting and promoting our members. Engagement in activities supporting the business success & innovation expertise of the member companies in our association is our mission.
Automate Canada (AC) is a national association representing companies involved in the industrial automation industry as well as service and supplier companies which provide specialized technologies to our industry. Our mandate is to:
– promote and develop the global exposure of the Canadian industrial automation industry
– be the voice of our industry to all levels of government. AC will focus on trade discussions regarding NAFTA/USMCA, CETA, Canada-Mercosur, TPP as well as on intellectual property, research & development & commercialization issues
– encourage the development and adoption of technology in the manufacturing sector as a whole as well as in the industrial automation industry, and in partnership with post-secondary educational institutions
– develop the next generation of highly skilled personnel through youth-focused initiatives
– assist small to medium enterprises (SMEs) in the industrial automation industry to grow their businesses locally and globally
– be committed to working with other organizations and associations to build global relationships
– assist members to identify opportunities for export
– invest in market research and industry research in order to identify emerging issues and trends affecting our industry and to target growing markets
– support Canadian SMEs in their path to prosperity, increased competitiveness and improved capacity domestically as well as in the international marketplace
– showcase our industry’s capabilities and strengths on a domestic and global stage through a range of direct activities & materials, like printed & digital directories, online presence, trade shows, B2B meetings and site visits
Share this page