- This event has passed.
Market Region: United States and Canada
Date: September 13, 2023
The Government of Ontario, in collaboration with the Trade Commissioner Service, is hosting a webinar which will be of interest to Ontario companies in diverse sectors interested in entering and/or expanding their current business in the US market.
The speakers will include representatives from Global Affairs Canada, Mohawk Global, DBA Accounting, Fiegel, Carr & Joyce Law Firm and Borderworks who will provide information about the following topics:
- U.S. immigration and business visa requirements;
- Federal and state tax liability issues;
- Currency exchange strategies;
- Corporate and legal considerations
- U.S. Customs clearance documentation requirements
- Logistics and warehousing
- Advice about how to prepare for US market entry will be addressed
The webinar will be of particular interest to all companies planning to enter or grow their actual business in the US.
Note: If you are a member of the Municipal, Provincial or Federal Government, please do not register via this link. Contact the event organizer directly to participate in the event.ntsntsn