Why Join CAMM?
The Canadian Association of Moldmakers is dedicated to keeping our members up-to-date on industry related news, activities and legislation. As a member of CAMM, you become part of an informative community of industry professionals.
CAMM is a national association, representing moldmakers, service providers and suppliers. The best interests of the industry and our membership are at the forefront of our strategic vision.
Education and Training
- Webinars on a number of industry related topics.
- Training sessions.
- Lobbyists for legislation changes – Federal, Provincial, Municipal and International.
- Exposure to Trade Commissioners.
- Exposure to Industry Canada.
- Committee development to advocate for various areas, issues or constraints of the industry.
Events and Networking
- Ingoing and outgoing trade missions.
- OEM Tech/supplier days.
- EDC, BDC connections.
- Canadian pavilion at international shows – Brazil, India, Germany & US.
- Job quotes.
- Exhibiting opportunities.
- Annual golf tournament.
Members Only Advantages
- Opportunity alerts.
- Funding opportunities.
- Job board.
- Partnership opportunities.
- Business-to-business networking opportunities.
- Member Service Partnerships – Peninsula Canada, Schooley Mitchell, Mentor Works
- Discounts including, Great Wolf Lodge Niagara, Deerhurst Resort Muskoka, Dell, Four Seasons Toronto, Best Western Windsor etc… Please visit our Member Programs page for more information https://canadianassociationofmoldmakers.com/tag/member-programs-and-services/
- Website exposure.
- FREE ad in our capabilities directory.
- Social media exposure.
- Exhibiting opportunities.
- Annual directory distributed internationally.
Market Research and Surveys
- Participation in industry surveys.
- Market research results.
- Participation in government research to make a positive impact on industry.
- Input in post-secondary curriculum.
- up-to-date industry news.
- CAMM has partnered with Canadian Metalworking magazine.
- Information on the latest funding opportunities.
- Subscription to Plastic News & Auto News.
CAMM’s main objective is to promote the moldmaking industry and it’s members locally, nationally and internationally; as well as, provide representation to the Federal and Provincial government. CAMM weighs in on government initiatives and provides insights on behalf of the industries we serve.
We ensure inclusion in global marketing initiatives to develop trade and business opportunities for our members.
CAMM publishes an annual directory that is distributed to all International Trade offices around the world, at international events and across Canada.
We are dedicated to the education sector and the continued growth of the industry in strength and technology. We work closely with post-secondary institutions regularly.
CAMM has working agreements with other trade associations and Trade Commissioner’s offices around the world.
We are governed, and take direction from, a Board of Directors that is made up of industry leaders.
For more information please contact CAMM at [email protected] or 519-818-8866.