- This event has passed.
Ontario is organizing a virtual business mission to DX Summit 3.0 aimed at accelerating India’s digital transformation. India’s digital economy is estimated to be valued at US$1Trillion and the Summit will focus on solutions in the automotive sector among others.
The virtual trade show will run from February 22-24, but individual company B2B meetings, allowing Ontario companies to showcase their auto sector digital technologies, may continue into March.
Benefits of participating include:
- Market intelligence about the most promising opportunities in India’s digital transformation plans
- 1:1 export advice and consultation with Canadian and Ontario trade commissioners based in India
- Pre-arranged, curated B2B meetings with Indian companies and organizations (to be held virtually over several days)
- Complimentary conference delegate passes and potential company speaking opportunities during conference sessions
- Canada booth access during the virtual exhibition
February 22, 2022 @ 8:00 am - March 4, 2022 @ 5:00 pmTickets / Registration